Should I break up with her?

I few months ago I went shopping, after I went to visit a friend. I called my girlfriend to say that I was at my friend's, she didn't like the idea of me telling her that I went shopping and then going to see my friend. So she decided to go out without telling me, just to get back at me. I called her and she said that she was at her girlfriend's place.
She sounded vague and rude and put the phone down on me. I didn't bother. She got home around 12am and came to the bed drinking tea in a huge mug I never saw before. I asked her were did you get that mug, she said she bought it, then I said that it looks old so she was lying, she then confessed that she got it from her parents home that evening, and that she didn't go to see her friend as she had said earlier.
I caught her lying but I didn't judge her, but she started to cry saying that I would probably have lost all the trust in her.
I comforted her and said to not worried about it.

A few months later her father came to visit, I made him a coffee and served it on that same mug, he started to complain about how big the mug was, so I told him your daughter bought it from your house, he replied that he never seen that mug before and that it was impossible for it to came from his house.

Later that evening I told her what her dad said, she didn't said anything about it and walked away, later I asked her if she had really brought it from her parents house, she just said yes and no further comment. Knowing how she always waits for people to accuse her and then play the victim, I decided to not confront her about it, I remained calm and silent, but now I'm planning to break up with her.

She tried her hardest to cover up the fact that in that day she went to see some secret person till late, and that person gave her the mug. The fact that she made up all this stories to cover up where she really was and that after getting caught not telling me the truth, is enough for me to assume that she was messing about.

25

Most Helpful Girl

• Does she always like that or that's the only time she did lie to you?

• I caught her lie before but I didn't said anything as it wasn't too serious.

• Maybe she likes to lie a lot. Maybe, you should find a girl that is trustworthy. I mean it's some kind of immaturity to her that she revenge on you.

• Yeah I agree, I lost all the attraction for her.

Most Helpful Guy

• I mean fam, you've done more than one would be expected to do in ur position and I commend your patience. Well just as u said she was definitely doing somethin that and how she's been blatantly lying and manipulating is fucked up. Before you make any decision, id say basically sit back and remember the kind of relationship and how it has been since the beginning , if isn't as great as it should've been then a tough decision has got to be made but do remember that you deserve better! All da best m8

• It was never great mate I will be better off.