Would you forgive a girl that cheated on you?

I have almost 3 years with my girl, and I noticed that she cheated on me like 3 times with the same dude, she said me it was wrong and was her mistake but, what do u think? Can I forgive her?

39

Most Helpful Girl

• Imma be real. I was with my ex for three years and he cheated on me. Even when I was pregnant with our child. I still stayed with him even after I found out and it was one of the worse mistakes I've ever made. We ended our relationship horribly a few days ago and he moved out. Didn't bat an eye or nothing. The second his friend got his own spot, he moved in with him. Cheaters are never satisfied. Like they say, cheat once it was probably a mistake but cheat three times it's a habit. Forgive her but move on. She will feed off your forgiveness and continue to break your heart.

Most Helpful Guy

• 3 mistakes? She likes that other dude. You are probably taking care of her birthday's her Christmas is and all those other special occasions while the other guy is just getting it for free. Time to split.