How would you feel if you were jilted from the Love of your life who dumped you for a very ugly girl?

What would you do?

It happened to me and I’m not able to get over it. I think I’m a way it would have been easier if the other girl had been prettier than me, it would have made me feel like worthless shit but at least I would have known why he did that.

But she's she’s beyond ugly. And me and him used to get on perfectly well. We had a ldr and suddenly he decided to end our relationship to be with someone who lives closer.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• He moved on you're stuck, where is the beauty in that? You calling some other girl ugly but managed to attract you "was" love of your life guy or the guy who saw beauty en't shit after a while.
    And an attitude like that, there is no beauty in it at allllll...

0|0
    0|0
  • I have been set up like that and my advice is to get out of that situation as quick as possible however you think is best for you

0|0
    0|0
  • It's his loss, not yours. Move on and be glad to be rid of him.

0|0
    0|0
  • How u looked clearly was not the problem so why u focuse on that don't matter

0|0
    0|0
    • 6d

He clearly could do a LDR what he has now is a terrable relation ship it don't matter if u was the most beautiful thing in the world u and him was not real past looking at a women on a screen

• Show All
    • 6d

Well. I’m actually pretty but even if I wasn’t, she’s a monster so I’d still be prettier than her 🤷🏻‍♀️

• 6d

But how pretty u was don't matter as your relationship was a kin to just talking to a cam model or virtual simulator was not real

• Where do u live exactly and litrally same situation

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks ain't always the case...

0|1
    0|0
  • Im already suicidal you can guess what i would do

0|0
    0|0
  • The question says it all !

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks are irrelevant. He didn't love you anymore. He left. Simple. You should move on too.
    And love is never only about looks.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• She may be ugly to you but to him she is everything and he wants her. Dont be jealous. Her looks is irrelevant.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes