How would you feel if you were jilted from the Love of your life who dumped you for a very ugly girl?

What would you do?

It happened to me and I’m not able to get over it. I think I’m a way it would have been easier if the other girl had been prettier than me, it would have made me feel like worthless shit but at least I would have known why he did that.

But she's she’s beyond ugly. And me and him used to get on perfectly well. We had a ldr and suddenly he decided to end our relationship to be with someone who lives closer.

19