Do you think it is hard to stay faithful?

23

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly, being faithful is probably the easiest thing you have to do in a relationship.

What Guys Said 2

• It's not. People just don't want to let go of something even if it's not exactly what they want.

Well the relationship is good but I wish there was more of ...

People don't know how to tell their partner stuff without them blowing up over it. I feel that people are less understanding.

I have never cheated on anyone, and I never will. If I am not satisfied in a relationship, I will try to correct it. If that doesn't work, then I walk away. I don't try to change the other person though. I accept them for who they are and hope they do the same for me.

• I don't find it hard to stay faithful.

What Girls Said 2

• In a relationship well no. If you love that person you won't cheat or hit on any one else. You would always be loyal and truthful. Not hard at all.

If it is loyalty between friends. Nope. They make you laugh, they help you smile and are always there for u, not hard to stay loyal at all:)

• It's not hard.