My ex fucked a dude 5 weeks after our break up, is it wrong to feel mad?

She said she broke up because she didn't feel the love anymore, then she went to school with a hickey on her neck and told me she fucked another dude. Yeah we broke up but it feels so fresh, did I overreact? PS I didn't call her a hoe or anything, I just personally felt bad.

Updates:
We also dated for a year and a half.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• No, it's normal because you still care for her even though she broke up with you.

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• Bro, that's lucky. Found out later my wife was getting dick months before she broke it off.

But I do understand the hurt. It sucks when you give everything you are to someone and make a ton of tiny memories youbcan only share with them, and then they walk out. Like all that time of your life is immediately ripped from you. Stay strong, find someone to lean on. Family, friends, maybe even the next gal to share a heart with

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Damn you described how I felt perfectly.

• Show All
    • Well I'm completely alone right now, but my father invited me up to his place to stay for a while, I'm gonna spend the summer there starting next week. Hopefully by the end of summer I can feel strong enough to return and go back to college. We'll see. Good luck, stay strong

• I wish you luck my man. And stick away from cigarettes, I wish I have.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• she sounds like a personal bitch just for even telling you that.

0|2
    0|0
  • Dont feel bad, out there are huge volumes of girls waiting to replace. Sometimes things does not workout the way we planned. Things happend for a reason. Life must go on.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• Most people would say that it doesn’t matter because you two weren’t in a relationship, but you have more then the right to get mad that someone you used to love dumped you then fucked someone else a few weeks later. But don’t let it get to you too much. It isn’t worth it

0|0
    0|0
  • It's ok if you feel mad. But seeing as you're broken up she shouldn't care as your nothing to her now anyway. There is no rule how long you have to wait to fuck someone after you break up.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, you broke up. Deal with it. Who fucking cares?

0|0
    0|0
    • I fucked a chick 2 hours after I broke it off.

• Show All
    • Talked online previously a lot

• Ahh.

• Why do you care? She's an EX.

0|0
    0|1
  • She's only hurting herself keep your head up

0|1
    1|1
  • Yeah you need to get over it

0|0
    0|1
  • Be thankful you are rid of her.

0|0
    0|0
  • She was probably already fucking him before the break up, and no it is not wrong to feel mad or bitter.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes