My ex fucked a dude 5 weeks after our break up, is it wrong to feel mad?

She said she broke up because she didn't feel the love anymore, then she went to school with a hickey on her neck and told me she fucked another dude. Yeah we broke up but it feels so fresh, did I overreact? PS I didn't call her a hoe or anything, I just personally felt bad.

We also dated for a year and a half.

310

Most Helpful Girl

• No, it's normal because you still care for her even though she broke up with you.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• Bro, that's lucky. Found out later my wife was getting dick months before she broke it off.

But I do understand the hurt. It sucks when you give everything you are to someone and make a ton of tiny memories youbcan only share with them, and then they walk out. Like all that time of your life is immediately ripped from you. Stay strong, find someone to lean on. Family, friends, maybe even the next gal to share a heart with

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Damn you described how I felt perfectly.

• Well I'm completely alone right now, but my father invited me up to his place to stay for a while, I'm gonna spend the summer there starting next week. Hopefully by the end of summer I can feel strong enough to return and go back to college. We'll see. Good luck, stay strong

• I wish you luck my man. And stick away from cigarettes, I wish I have.