Why Hasn't My Ex Unfollowed?

After being unfriended on Facebook 2 weeks after the breakup, and 6 months of no contact since day one. I unfollowed him on Instagram and deleted him off of Snapchat. Concluding that he's not going to reconsider the break up, there's no point sticking around. But he has yet to unfollow me like I expected.

It's been a week since unfollowing. We update regularly. And while he doesn't like/comment on my posts, he will always watch my stories on both IG and Snapchat. To note I haven't interacted at all with his posts/stories. It's not like we're acquainted anymore. And last I heard he's dating again. A second girlfriend since our breakup, might I add. Though I hadn't seen posts of either one since our breakup.

What's the deal? Why would he not want to unfollow me? I know it seems like a silly question, but I knew him enough (we dated for almost a year) to know that he loves social media. That it's important to him. Particularly when promoting his craftsmanship. And he doesn't normally stay updated with any of his other exes on social media. I'm sure he would've noticed 1 less follower.
Why Hasn't My Ex Unfollowed?
2
2