So what is my ex posting this in her social medias? Is she still in love with me?

It said this:
Sometimes it hurts thinking of the things that went wrong in my life. I never claim to be perfect and never wanted more than for a person to love me understanding this. I tried my best but somewhere along the pathway I gave up after being hurt so much. It’s sad in a funny way how everything I done was wrong was even when I tried tried my hardest to make things work. I just wanted for this once to stopped hurting myself with this thoughts. Because, now seeing how everything I build up disappears I cannot help but wish for a different ending. One where I was loved and where dreams did become real. I learn from being heartbroken that it’s easier to lie yourself than deal with the pain. But your heart will never let your mind believe those comforting false words when it knows the truth. And when do both connect you are left with tears drops which confirm how your brain and body are hurting.

Or do u guys think she is trying to hook up with me again?
0
1