Hi, please share youe opinion its will so helpful to me know what happen?

Hi, my love started with a girl at age of 19. We both are same age even same month. She was from another country. We meet by online game. She doesn't know English well we was young started chat fell in love it was first love for both of us. two years passed we said to our parents both of said it's not possible but we didn't listen we continued. Later both families agreed us but ther was few things happen she never talked in phone I mean voice we only chat. Even her family know about us she say some reason to avoid voice calls. Only chat. She wanted me to come here country to visit her. I was ok with that and said to my family they we're also agreed than my parents said to her talk with your parents make them to talk with us we are family now let us talk take this realationship futher. Than she said that her parents will not talk like that first I have to come ther. Then they will think about this realationship. Than my family disagree but we continue talked. At point I wanted to go ther without my family know than ther was prob came my financial got stuck I was unavailable to go ther. Then she left me for six months said I can't Leve my family I love tham. They won't let me marry you I can't Leve my family. Later she again came to me said I love you can't live without you. than we continue talked than she was forced me to come ther. Than I said to her please once make you mom to talk with me. Than her mom talked with me. she said you have to live her with us and think again this won't happen let our daughter to marry you. But we didn't listen than she said I will Leve you if you won't come her than a guy proposed her with ring she didn't accept but it make me insecure I said few lies about my job and my health after than later she find out that I lie saying Leve me I can't love you anymore. It was your fault this relationship ended. my family won't accept you. I accept that we can't be together. She said she will change number but still didn't
1
0