About men cheating their girlfriends or wives?

Why do men cheat

210

Most Helpful Guy

• My ex wife openly cheated on me and felt I should be ok with the man she was cheating with coming to our house while I was there. Absolutely crazy. I left her and she couldn't understand why. To this day she doesn't think she did anything wrong. Both men and women are cheaters. The reasons vary a lot.

Most Helpful Girl

• I been asking myself the same question for 3 years this guy has been acting like he likes for the pass 3 years and no matter how I avoid him he's married and has a child but he does not seem to care because he makes it obvious that he likes me but I avoid him and treat him like dirt.