About men cheating their girlfriends or wives?

Why do men cheat

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• My ex wife openly cheated on me and felt I should be ok with the man she was cheating with coming to our house while I was there. Absolutely crazy. I left her and she couldn't understand why. To this day she doesn't think she did anything wrong. Both men and women are cheaters. The reasons vary a lot.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I been asking myself the same question for 3 years this guy has been acting like he likes for the pass 3 years and no matter how I avoid him he's married and has a child but he does not seem to care because he makes it obvious that he likes me but I avoid him and treat him like dirt.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• Either because they're horndogs or their wives/girlfriends aren't providing enough sexual release.

1|0
    0|0
  • Its greed. People that are greedy can't never be satisfy with anything they have, because they have a inner feeling that there is something more and better to experience.

0|0
    0|0
  • y'know cum in and come out. Spread the seed then need for speed. Inject and eject. Transfer the genetic information then leave the nation. That's what life is about.

0|0
    0|0
  • For fuck sake i`m so tired of seeing these. Both genders cheat, it`s in the people`s personality.

0|0
    0|0
  • Same reason women do, i guess

0|1
    0|0
  • Why do women cheat.

0|1
    0|0
  • Why do women cheat

0|0
    0|0
  • not all do goid guys dont

0|0
    0|0
  • Because we loose interest

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Keep this in mind: Cheaters tend to think everybody else cheats too. Meanwhile, liars tend to think everyone else lies too.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes