Is my ex trying to rebound or is she moving? Is she having second thoughts about the breakup?

So my ex and I had met at work about 9 months ago. At the time we met she had been "talking" to another guy for like 6 months trying to start a relationship and eventually she realized the guy didn't really appreciate her and was lying to her.

The first couple months were amazing. We had so many of the same interests and got a long really well never fighting. At about our fourth month together she had started acting less affectionate and became distant. I just gave her space when she asked and didn't bother her about it. Then a couple weeks later she wanted to talk. We talked and she told me how we saw each other too much because we worked together and would see each other on weekends and didn't get the chance to miss me. She told me she loved me and wanted to be with me though. She had thought that she was walking all over me which I didn't think she was. I mean it was little things and she acted like she wanted me to fight with her. She had brought up instances in the past when she snapped at a boyfriend and she would get smacked. We hung out one more time at her house and she initiated contact with me and kissed me a couple times and we had a good time at her house watching TV. Then the next week she decides she wants to break upand gives the usual excuses saying it's not you it's me and she loves me but isn't in love with me. It was an emotional breakup for both of us but we both still cared for each other. I did NC for about a month and we didn't really talk. I reached a point when I felt I had gotten over her and I would try and be friendly with her and talk to each other and joke around.
During the NC period I had noticed she was snapchatting the same guy from before and I didn't really think that much of it. We had started getting comfortable around each other and she starts acting hot and cold. One day she laughs at me and smiles and the next she doesn't even look at me. At the same time she's talking to this guy about every day but only through snapchat.
1 y
She also told me that I am completely different than the type of guys she usually dates. She usually goes after the guys who are controlling and almost abusive. I mean she never had her hair below her shoulders before I started dating her because they wouldn't let her.
1
1