Is it possible ton instantly get over someone after a breakup?

I was with this guys from a very young age about 14/15 I would say and things only ended now and I’m 17. He loved me a lot so did I. We broke up due to the fact that we thought we were both moving. After the breakup I was in a really bad space, because of losing him, barely even having electricity or food due to financial reasons, parents forcing religion on me etc... So this guy who I was best friends with after the breakup comforted me and pressured me into sending him sexy pics. I did but they didn’t have my face on them and I wasn’t nude. Big mistake. But I was so naive back then. Turns out neither me and my ex had to move and we wanted to date again. When he found out he treated me like a whore and said that he doesn’t even care about me etc... keep in mind that he was texting like 20 girls and flirting with them and I only did with one guy and we were broken up. We dated on and off for years after that and I never cheated or anything, I worked my ass off to support him financially and emotionally during his mom’s death. But all he would do is try to tear me down emotionally, humiliate me etc... he would break up with me and then comeback and it went on like this forever even though I did so much for him and he treated me like shit. I would always get black mailed by people receive threats and insults by fake accounts. Today he admitted that it was him and his friends, he would sent his friends my personal pics (not nude just underwear and no face) and texts and they were the ones threatening and black mailing me. He went out with me in order to have is revenge for the thing I did when we’re not together and he did bah for a year and a half. The love I had for him was disappearing little by little over the course of a few months but now I believe it’s all gone is that possible? I used to love him with my entire being

515

Most Helpful Guy

• First I'm sorry for your loss and the fact your parents were preaching the voodoo. My guess is that this is your first real breakup. For guys the breakup has to be final at some point. He hit that point and he is using the indiscretion you used as an excuse to finalize everything. Being poor sucks, i didn't have ac until i moved into my own place and regular soups of broth with a few veggies was a normal meal. He may see you as a long term liability. This is what i want to see you do. Make him regret it. Finish your education in something that makes real money, STEM fields. He will come back around eventually. Turn him away every time he comes around. Don't friend zone, banish him. Next learn from my grandmother "nothing gets you over the last one like getting under the next one". In other words find someone new that has potential. Not just financial but emotionally supportive. Then live by these rules don't get married until you both can afford it. Don't have kids until you can afford it. Live as debt free as possible. Never be afraid to cry or say no to anyone.

• This helped me soo much, thank you!

• You are welcome. I'd like to help you more if i can. Feel free to ask me anything and I'll do what i can for you

Most Helpful Girl

• OMG that's terrible, I'm so sorry, I can't even imagine, or I actually i can. He's a dick okay, and trust me you're not a whore okay. Wow I'm still shocked, it literally sounds like a something from a book. But personally I haven't had a lot of "serious" relationships, but from the closest I've had, I told myself I was over the guy but in reality I wasn't. But after a looong time, I without noticing slowly godt over him, and instead of getting nervous every time talking/texting him, I didn't feel anything. So I would say from what I've tried (wich isn't much) It probably will take some time for some people, but then again it depends on how we greaf or whatever it's called.