Serial cheater?

My boyfriend of whom I have 3 children with has been cyber cheating on me pretty much since the beginning flirting with anyone and everyone even through each of my pregnancies with some of my family members too who seem to think it's okay, I know how horrible it is and I'm finally done, no I don't wanna be but I guess I have no choice, the thing that confuses me is that I genuinely do believe he loves me he looks at me like he loves me he does everything for me from clothes washing to caring for me to doing everything for our 3 kids but yet can't ever seem to stay faithful for any longer than a couple months at a time, he says it's because I hurt him in the beginning and he never got over it and that when we have problems he doesn't know how to react so he does the wrong thing instead of talking stuff out, I'm sorry this is long and not really making sense but my question is, is it possible for him to actually genuinely love me like he says but still be the way that he is? Is it possible for therapy to help the situation? Is it possible he has some sort of personality disorder? Are personality dosorders the type of sickness that you stick by? Is it more likely that he'll be this way forever weather it be with me or someone else? We've been together 9yrs.
Serial cheater?
Add Opinion