Am I just on the hook or does he still have feelings for me? how can I get him back? why can’t he just let go of me and move on too? please help?

Anonymous
I dated this guy for almost a year and we recently broke up cause he was going through a lot in his life (when it came to his career) and he decided that it’s best if we just tried being friends since long distance was starting to get the best of us. We tried that for a while but didn’t really work cause we spoke everyday like 5 times and I was in love with him and so I asked him to just stop contacting me until I’ve had time to move on. That didn’t work either cause he called me the next day saying he missed me. We fought a lot recently and came to a conclusion that neither one of us are willing to compromise (I wanna be with him and he doesn’t wanna be in a relationship at all with anyone) but at the same time we’re not willing to let go of each other. I mean there has to be a reason we still talk as much as we do, right? He can hookup with anyone he wants and just move on but for some reason he doesn’t. We’ve been having a lot of phone sex lately and I know that if he wanted he could easily be sleeping with anyone and not be on the phone with me. I’m meeting him in Cali a few weeks from now and I’ll be with him for 5 days, haven’t really seen him since August. What do you suggest I should do? How can I get him back? There’s obviously a reason why he’s still talking to me and choosing to have phone sex with me instead of having real sex with the girls who like him right? How can I get him back? Pleas help, it’s so complicated Idek what to do anymore but all I know is that for some weird reason I’m madly in love with him...
0
1