Had a miscarriage with my ex's baby , wanting him to be there for me?

Recently it's been a lot of good and bad things happening to me. I just got a new job in starting my career. I moved from a simple retail job which is where my ex works. Before i switched me and my ex sometime would mess around. The reason why we aren't together is because he always acts like he got no time for anything and he also put a lot of people before me like family ( which I get it's how it's supposed to be but it was like be out on a date brother text " bring me cigs " and then the date would be over stuff like that) anyways a week before I states my new job i got really sick and had to go to the hospital turns out I was having a miscarriage. I never told him mainly because every time I would want to meet with him in person his excuse would be " I have to do this or that for my brother or sister or aunt or whoever " . He recently found out from a mutual friend who took me to the hospital. He was a little upset that I didn't tell him because it was his baby. But since I told him he hasn't really been there for me and I really want him to be. I really want to just sit down and talk to him but I don't know
0
4