So, my ex and I broke up about 3 months ago from a 8 month relationship we had great chemistry both enjoy each others company first and foremost. My family and friends accepted her like she was their own blood also. I just asked her to please tell this one guy friend of hers to back the hell up with his BS like when she told him we were dating he said..."I thought we had something special." She said he was joking around I told her you don't want me saying something because I will if it gets to that point. Anyway, it did get to that point I told him off and she couldn't handle that outburst of me and said we were done.
She said she likes me 97% of the time but, the other 3% she didn't quite like because I was too brutally honest about her friends sometimes mainly the guy ones. I manned up knowing my faults because I was actually open and honest with this girl from the start and I wanted to keep it that way.I asked her if she ever sees us getting back together and she said she doesn't see us getting back together right now or ever again. I told you can never say never because you don't know and she later agreed can never say never. She said she never wanted to break my heart but, yet I was heart broken about all this just felt too natural together and I know she felt the same way. She told me she knows she will never find someone like me.
We still talk occasionally, still joke around with each other now do you folks think there is a chance at all or just move on for now and see what happens?
Thanks for your time and input!
Most Helpful Guy
STOP talking to her. She will just string you along until she finds the one she wants, then she will only talk to you when she wants advice to keep things going with him. Don't be "friends" with her at all cost. The "friendship" will be onesided. She said all of that crap that made you feel good to just soften the blow to your heart, keep you around for her convience, and give you a front row seat for you to watch her date other guys. She left you because she couldn't tell this other guy to back off and give her relationship respect, that's a red flag. How many friends do you know that joke around about seeing someone elses girl? You and him weren't friends, and she figured that he was worth more than you, that's another red flag. If the shoe wwere on the other foot she would have accused you of liking the other girl and cheating. Now she wants to keep you on the back burner just like that other guy was. The more you talk to her and hang with her as a friend, that's what you will become and then there will be no escape from there. She figures that you will ALWAYS be there for her and by thinking that, she will do what she wants. What will you do WHEN she finds another guy and tells you about him? What about if you agree to be "friends" and you try to make a move with her again. She will push you away and say "we're just friends remember?". She will feel "awkward", you will feel stupid, and you will push her away even more. If you don't want to lose her I got news for you, she's already gone. Move on and start dating other girls. Stop all communication with her, she can't miss you if you are always there for her. Move forward, have fun, date other girls. By the way, when a woman says that she likes an honest guy it's not true. Women will say one thing and do the opposite. Just look at the women that say they want good nice men and always go with "jerks". Stop being so honest, stop treating them so good, stop chasing, don't cling to a woman, and don't put women on a pedistal.0