Is it final or is she still unsure?

Anonymous
my girlfriend of 14 months went on holiday. we argued almost every day for small petty things. then we decided its best to go on break. for 3 days we still kept contact to a minimum despite the break. then on the third day i felt such dry responses, so i said this is pretty much over right? she said yes i think so. we said we were the love of eachothers lives. we are 25.

so i called her and asked her why, and she said she felt so at peace during the break with no fighting and just wants to enjoy her holiday. she said she felt so at peace she didn't even want to check her phone.

she said when she returns home next week, we will "definitely" talk and see where we stand. she mentioned this 3 times without me asking.
1 y
since she said that i am doing no contact until she contacts me
1 y
also, we've been arguing a lot again for petty things for the past month or so...
Is it final or is she still unsure?
1
1