Letting go, but what will the other person feel?

so finally I came to my senses... I'm letting go of the guy I have been seeing for the past 7 months. it has gone nowhere but I did learn some new things. I had so much to offer, but many guys take my kindess/caring heart for granted. but my question is will the guy who I was tech. going out with but just not official, will he feel anything? like wouldn't he notice, oh I should of kept her. but now I missed the chance. also, if a guy does realize this, would he have enough courage to fight back once more for her? or just be a coward and not do anything?

background story: we were heading for a relationship, then out of the blue he was like I don't want a relationship... now I feel it has become more a FWB. that is not what I want... I have to let him go because I will just get hurt

01

What Guys Said 1

• it's stupid to dump someone to make them go after you.

• No, it won't work. he'll be depressed, and he'll give up on you, if he's smart

• No no no.... I should explain the story. we were heading for a relationship, then out of the blue he was like I don't want a relationship... now I feel it has become more a FWB. that is not what I want... I have to let him go. but like once I leave, will it then mb make him realize oh I wish I had her back

What Girls Said 0