How to deal with this change?

I've been with my boyfriend for about a year now, I'm about to graduate, and he already has, he's been in college close to home for me, and to help with money. He's been in college for a whole semester, and works monday-friday-sat,and sun, so he only gets time to do his homework on wednesday, because we're together on Tuesday and thursday,sat mornings..etc.. Well next semester he has brought up to me that it would be easier for him to live on campus, why is this tearing at me?

I KNOW good things can come from it, but I have this feeling in my gut that it'll change everything. I already have a ring, we're planning on marriage in a few years. I'm not sure how to cope with this, I guess I'm afraid I'll be forgotten, or cheated on, or he'll get influenced into things by his roomates...Should I let this go, and let him leave?

10

Most Helpful Girl

• I understand its a huge change for you. But just think it may be the best for him in certain ways..educationally. You will still be able to see him..i promise you. it will be hard..worrying and wondering every minute..but just understand that you can not control what he is doing. Just make sure you express your feelings..and worries soon. You both need to be selfish in some ways but at the same time- think about each other. I hope things work out.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!