Please I need advice. please. I did something horrible. Help?

I don't know what to say. I'm so confused, I'm destroyed.

Ive done some things this year I'm not very proud of. I met this guy that threw me right off orbit, but I had a boyfriend and I love him.

I started going behind his back to see the other guy because the conversations we had just made me feel happy, (I never did anything more than talk with the guy, not even a kiss), but I also didn't tell the other guy that I had a boyfriend. So I was cheating them both, I feel horrible enough so don't bitch at me please. I know how horrible what I did was.

This week I broke up with my boyfriend because I knew I wasn't being fair to him, and I told the other guy I had a boyfriend because I knew it wasn't fair to him either.

My boyfriend has also been my best friend for the past 5 years, we've dated for a year and a half. And eventhough, I thought I was doing the right thing, I miss him.

I know I don't deserve either one of them after what I've done, but I miss my boyfriedn so much, but I don't want to lose the other guy as my friend. I will lose him as my friend becuase he likes me and he said that he won't talk to me again if I didn't leave my boyfriend.

Any advice on anything? and please, don't just tell me I'm a bitch, because I know I am. I'm just looking for some advice on what I should do. I never meant to hurt anyone, I swear.

Ok well we were having problems in the relationship with my boyfriend previously because basically he doesn't really like spending too much time with me, and did a lot of things that showed he took me for granted. Do you think he'll try to get me back?

20

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• The only person who can make this decision is you. Personally, I think you are being a little hard on yourself. Obviously you made a gross error in judgment but who hasn't in life? I think you need to clear your mind as best you can. Next, I would compile a list of pros and cons for both guys to help you decide who you truly want to be with. It doesn't sound like you will be able to date one and be friends with the other given the situation. Once you formulate a decision, remember that there is nothing wrong with you having male friends. The hard part is having the strength and maturity to keep it platonic and establishing boundaries early.

Be well.

• You need to figure out with of the two you want.

If you want your boyfriend,

then you should tell him you were emotionally cheating on him by talking with the other dude.

In this situation,

it doesn't seem like you can have your cake and eat it too.

• Regarding your update: we won't know exactly what your boyfriend wants...

you would need to talk to him

and [ he ] will tell you what his feelings are.