Would my ex girlfriend ever come back to me?

Hey guys, my ex girlfriend broke up with week ago and she said she doesn't want to talk to me ever again. We broke up so many times before, this is the second time we had a major brake up, she won't message me back or call me. Does that mean she moved on?

she called me today and said its over I can't do it. She said she needs to concentrate more on her A levels and she's moving houses. And also she said she wants to move on so badly.

does that mean this is the end of the line for me?

11

What Girls Said 1

• maybe. only time will tell

• She did say that she's not going to delete my number.

i told her yesterday call me if you feel down and want talk about this in the future she said yhh maybe.

whats that supose to mean?

• Do you think by time she's going to start missing me?

• She could give it tie in the mean time give her space so that way she can start to miss you

What Guys Said 1

• It's over. Move on and don't look back. Start dating other girls. Maybe this is a blessing. Never communicate with her again. No calls, no texts, no emails, nothing.