Is it ok to send my ex a bra selfie?

So my ex and I recently broke up. I wanna know if it’s ok to send him a selfie of me fitting a bra and say “oops wrong send”. What do you think? Is it pathetic or will it make him think of me

1218

Most Helpful Guy

• Send a bra selfie to an ex? What are you thinking? You act like a slut and a "ho" doing that! You shouldn't be sending any "bra selfies" to anyone except your husband! According to this Q it appears your not. So NO, don't do that!

Dang girl... don't you have any decency, morals, or respect for yourself?

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• It's definitely a bit to desperate. Not going to accomplish anything. He is your ex for a reason and if he wanted you he would still be in the relationship.

Move on.
    Send that bra pick to someone new!

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE