Is it ok to send my ex a bra selfie?

So my ex and I recently broke up. I wanna know if it’s ok to send him a selfie of me fitting a bra and say “oops wrong send”. What do you think? Is it pathetic or will it make him think of me

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Send a bra selfie to an ex? What are you thinking? You act like a slut and a "ho" doing that! You shouldn't be sending any "bra selfies" to anyone except your husband! According to this Q it appears your not. So NO, don't do that!

Dang girl... don't you have any decency, morals, or respect for yourself?

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• It's definitely a bit to desperate. Not going to accomplish anything. He is your ex for a reason and if he wanted you he would still be in the relationship.

Move on.
    Send that bra pick to someone new!

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 17

• For what purpose? Are you hoping he'll want you back? I wouldn't bother. It's not "pathetic", but just why? Especially if he's moved on. Think of someone you've moved on from, would you want a selfie from them?

0|0
    0|0
  • He will think of you, but not in the way you think. If you think you will get him back thats not the best option definitely, unless he likes getting hurt. If i was him i would stop talking to you and block all of our comunications because or you were trying to make me jealous or you were sexting with someone,

0|0
    0|0
  • I mean saying "oops wrong send" is completely pointless... he'll see right through that. If you want to do it, then do it that's fine, but I'd leave that part out. It may turn him on, depending on why you broke up.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not wrong, but i don't get why you want to do it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know how to tell you how pathetic that would be. Don't go there.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 11

• No. Never try to make sexual contact appear to be an accident. Take ten or twenty pictures and send him whichever one or two you think are sexiest. Don't pretend that you sent it by accident. Be open: "Hi, this is what I look like topless. Do you want to make out?"

0|1
    0|0
  • Lmao no bc then you'll give him a treat without him having to do anything or deserving it.
    Plus, he'll know that it wasn't wasn't "wrong send"
    So I'd say to just let him be and send ya cute selfie to a potential guy (;

0|0
    0|0
  • You probably broke up for a very good reason. There's no need to desperately embarrass yourself. Just leave him be.

0|0
    0|0
  • You totally should. It'll make his day knowing he's not stuck with you anymore.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't do that.. He's an ex for a reason... You'll regret it in the future.. just move on

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls

Recommended myTakes