Is this true or nah?

Because I feel it’s they will take of things they ain’t insecure about, like my old friends with benefits had abs and I happened to have gotten with two of his friends that don’t have abs and they always take off everything but thier topsIs this true or nah?

19

Most Helpful Guy

• It wouldn't surprise me. Even Schwarzenegger posed in certain ways on stage to divert attention from his having two bumps where judging standards indicated there should be three. In his teens, he posed in water to cover up his week calves.

When I was dating a model, I was in no rush to even take off my shirt, and reveal my inferiority to her in the physique department.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's not true