Is this true or nah?

Because I feel it’s they will take of things they ain’t insecure about, like my old friends with benefits had abs and I happened to have gotten with two of his friends that don’t have abs and they always take off everything but thier topsIs this true or nah?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It wouldn't surprise me. Even Schwarzenegger posed in certain ways on stage to divert attention from his having two bumps where judging standards indicated there should be three. In his teens, he posed in water to cover up his week calves.

When I was dating a model, I was in no rush to even take off my shirt, and reveal my inferiority to her in the physique department.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It's not true

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• Hmm. Never heard that. For me it depends what we are planning. Some quick doggie I'd probably leave my shirt on and drop my pants to my ankles. Hot passionate hours spent in bed everything comes off. A bit of risque action outside as little as possible is getting removed.

0|0
    0|0
  • Meh, maybe. I would say insecurities play a factor moreso than how much they like you

1|0
    0|0
  • Lol I'm not sure that's true but for some guys it might just be you never know it I dont think how much cloths a guy wears during sex defines how much he likes you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not true. They will they off what ever makes most sense.

0|0
    0|0
  • Stop having sex with random guys... i think you got your answer

0|0
    0|0
  • Um getting hit by a what?

0|0
    0|0
  • I always get completely naked

0|0
    0|0
  • guess is no

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes