Say you've been with the same girl for over a year now.
What would cause you to break up with her?
((what would automatically end that relationship, even though its been a long one))
Most Helpful Guy
Relationships end for a lot of reasons, here are some common ones:
1. You realize the other person doesn't satisfy you physically or emotionally as they used to, or perhaps never have
2. You found someone else
3. You are relocating
4. You feel the person has changed since you are started going out with them, or you have changed
5. Your friends or family got to one of you
6. There had been fighting going on for a while, and eventually it was just too much
7. Someone was either caught cheating or suspects the other person of cheating
There are more of course, but this is a good start.
What does being in love feel like? -> link
How to comfort a crying girl? -> link
Just being friends after a break up? -> link
What does it mean when she says she’s a single independent woman? -> link
Time for friends – Am I a bad boyfriend? -> link