Same day I block my ex on everything, his flat mate whom I’ve never even met decides to add me on Facebook. Is this a coincidence or a bit weird?

My ex and I haven’t spoken in MONTHS. He decided to add my sister on Facebook (he’s never met her, won’t even have his own mum on Facebook), so I decided to block him. Not cause it annoyed me that he added her, but I realised I needed to start moving on.

Anyways the very same day I blocked him, his flatmate (who is from the same place as him) added me on Facebook. I have never met this flatmate (due to issues he had with his ex, who also lives in the flats, he wasn’t able to hang with everyone else a lot).

He’s been sitting in my “People You May Know” list for months, so I’ve been in his but he’s decides to add me the day I block my ex.

I don’t know if it’s a coincidence, or possibly my ex is “spying” on me, it just seems seems like a weird series of events (he adds my sister, the day I block him his friend is adding me). 😅
1 y
Unless g ex searches me up, he doesn’t know I deleted him. I didn’t kick up a big stink and cause an argument, just did it silently
1 y
*blocked
3
0