Found posts my fiance made on this site?

And I need some pick me up. He said horrible things. One thing in particular about always fantasizing about his first cousin, who I have always been suspicious of but had to keep my mouth shut because she's his cousin. But he says in this post that she is the sexiest woman alive and he'd "tear it up for hours" if she'd give him the time of day. His name on here is Crackalata if you want to read any of them. He also asks for topless pics and general grossness. I don't know how to react, my heart is so very broken. What should I do? We have been together 5 years and have a 3 year old son. I'm just so hurt that I can't breathe. I need advice.

He won't admit it was him by the way, someone else used his email, the password he uses for everything, new intamite details about our lives and made these posts with his username and pic. He won't even admit it was him. I just want to scream!
1
1