Hello guys , I need some help on this one please can anyone help me?

So i had a friend from high school which makes him my friend for about 7 years we were so close, bestfriends , we used to hang out together a lot
It was in februray when he started to change.. giving excuses , saying he is busy
I loved him so much and he knew that he wasn't ready for commitment yet so he always said they we should just stay friends so we can never break up and we stay together forever
In march he moved to another state so i didn't have anything to do except texting and calling because i can't meet him anymore
Later on April he started ignoring my texts and calls he saw my texts and never answered i was so worried and i tried to call and he answered but coldly i was so hurt
So i think he just doesn't want anything to do with me.. maybe he found a girlfriend or maybe he got bored of me maybe he jist changed... for the past few days i've been missing him like crazy asking why would a guy do this to a friend or a girl who loves him and i can't find an answer so i think it's time for me to move on from him and to erase all those 7 years
So any tips you guys used to get over someone you truly loved?
2
0