Will a girl ever get her feelings back?

We were in a long distance relationship. She was going through lot of stress taking care if her sick friend. One day she broke up with my saying she lost all feelings towards me. Our relationship was like any other long distance relationship. It was intense sometimes. But I was kind and never abused her in any way occasionally bought her gifts and stuff. She also says that she had to work to keep this relationship alive as we were two different people. She says she sometimes felt like she was over explaining things to me and broke up. I had nothing to do with that. She also says it has something to do with her and hence list feelings in general. She broke up. Now I begged her and I am friends with her now. Is there any way she would get back those feelings?
2. Is it possible that her feelings towards me was masked due to pressures in her life?
Will a girl ever get her feelings back?
2
2