Advice for someone who has driven away their ex on multiple occasions for being too clingy and needy to the point she blocks you?

Advice for someone who has driven their ex away multiple times for being too clingy and needy? She broke up with me over a month ago, and ended up blocking me. She unblocked me, we attempted reconciliation, but my emotions got in the way, and she blocked me again. She unblocked me once again and things were going amazing [saying I love you, going on dates, being inseparable] until yesterday when my anxiety and clinginess once again drove her to block me and state I haven't changed at all. Obviously the solution is to remove my insecurities, but easier said than done. Tried meeting with a therapist, but she just watched the clock the whole time not even listening to me.
1
1