I want to bring back lost feelings towards me ( I am 24)!! ?

She lost feelings and broke up. Another reason for breaking up is that she mentioned she got drained emotionally because she has to take care of her sick friend and saw her suffer. She said she could not work on this relationship and spend time and her schedule got busy. I am friends with her now and I am chatting with her regularly.

Question 1 : If I text her regularly and be there for her will she get back her feelings? ( she is going through a rough patch now).

Question 2: Instead If I don't text her for a week and let her thoughts settle, and then go an meet her in person will that help me?

Which do you think is better. ( she is an introvert)

I have asked similar questions earlier. But my anxiety is not coming down. Please excuse me.
1 y
She still has feelings for me I knew it. She told me that. But she does not want to continue this relationship as its tough for her.
1 y
She feels bad about this breakup too!
0
4