Who cheats more?

women or men ?

oh and when a guy has been cheated on

is it most likely

that he's gonna cheat on his next girlfriend or no?

32

Most Helpful Guy

• I actually believe girls do more often. I haven't personally heard from anyone I know of a guy that's cheated any one of them or anyone they know... Yet I personally know two girls that have cheated, and one of them cheated with three guys at once. :/

What Guys Said 1

• I think it is sad when anyone has to cheat. just keep it different and never get used to each other and there will be no reason to cheat.

What Girls Said 3

• Both do

When women cheat, they are more sneaky and manipulative or lie about it, but men would just be like " yea I cheated" if you caught him. People who cheat have no respect for the other person in the relationship.

• I agree with the first part, not the second. You may cheat on someone and it's just a stupid thing to do. Of course it depends on the degree of cheating. If you have sex with someone else, then for sure you have NO respect, but let's say you make out with someone else because you're drunk at a party then it's just a stupid decision.

• i thinkthey cheat equally. if they ain't getting what they want from their partner they will find someone who will give them what they want. 80-20 rule. and in my opinion it all depends on the relationship if they are gonna cheat again. maybe they have commitment problems they need to work out and are a player(both guys and girls) who knows.

XoXo

~*~Mrs. Distraction~*~

• well men cheat for the thrill and women cheat due to an emotional connection. so I think a woman is most likely to cheat.