OK so my boyfriend of 7 months recently cheated on me with this girl who's been trying to break us up since before we ever started dating. he lied about the whole thing and I freaked out on him about it. we broke up before I knew all of this and he made me feel like such a bitch for breaking up with him..but I shouldn't feel bad. now after I yelled at him and everything, he's calling me telling me how much he loves me and he doesn't want to lose me ever. and how he feels so bad and it was just a kiss..i know his games and I know he just wants me to feel bad.

what should I do? should I just ignore him or try to work things out?

42

Most Helpful Girl

• ignore him! he cheated on you that is bad enough -and then he made YOU feel bad, wth is that?! and by the way there is no "just" a kiss, a kiss is a kiss, and your boyfriend should not "just" kiss anyone but you. you're just considering to work things out right now because you still have feelings for him and they don'go away over night. be done with him, even if it is hard and give it time and then you'll realize that you did the right thing. if you go back to him, you'll one day regret it, after he's treaed you that way. Love makes you blind - but what would you tell your girlfrind if she asked you this question?

What Guys Said 2

• I don't think I get it. He kissed another girl while you were going out. THEN you dumped him for other reasons. Then you found out he kissed this other girl. And THEN you were considering taking him back? Why? Why did you dump him to begin with? And how does this new information make you want to take him back?

Color me confused.

• If he is not over her he will keep doing it if you take him back if you don't mind sharing him great otherwise find someone else without bagage...

What Girls Said 3

• Once a cheater always a cheater, forget about him!

• Well I ddon't know if this will help you, but... In my mind the person who cheated is the non existent person. First of he cheated on you and made you feel bad about your decision, and now, he wants to go back to maybe because that girl didn't want him. So trust, tell him once in a firm matter that no matter what he does, he's never coming back to your life again, and move on with eased heart :)

• A cheater is always a cheater. He's a liar too. I hope you already broke up with him!