Girls, what would be the best way for someone to win you back?

have had a w best friend who's a girl for years, and she has had a crush on me at one point. I had a crush on her then AND now. But now she likes another guy, though I still think I'm one of her best friends. And she's helped me through so many tough times. I love her, and I feel hurt. Is there any way I can get her back? (Obviously not in a creepy forcing way.)

Girls, what would be the best way for someone to win you back? How would you want someone get you back?

And if you were the girl I like, would you still think about our times together and our conversations? Even on rare occasions?

10

What Girls Said 1

• Yes, yes, yes...Just tell her how you feel! You are friends she will listen. Ask her if you two could go to a movie or something...whatever you use to do before. Better yet, buy a ring and ask her to marry you!

What Guys Said 0