I know it is long but help?

My ex and I have been broken up for about 5 months due to distance and he is away at college in a frat and he said "It hurts I have to do whats best for me and you" because we started fighting a lot and making each other miserable.. and said "I can't tell you to wait for me because thats not fair" because he moves back home next year. Recently when he was at school we were snap chatting until 5 am and then a couple weeks later we were talking again and he facetimed me drunk. but said "i miss you but you're doing your thing right now and im doing mine and said he wanted to talk about this when he was home" he is home for the summer and i ran into him at a bar, when I walked in his face dropped and he just stared at me... after I was on the opposite side of the bar and I could see him constantly looking over at me... later he left and I got sad seeing him so I messaged him and he said come over... stupid enough i did... I spent the night and the next morning I thought he was going to make up some excuse for me to leave but I ended up spending the entire day at his house with him. Later I ended up texting him just asking if we could talk about everything.. cause we have kinda put our relationship on hold in a sense with him being away at school. and he basically said "I love and care about you so much as a person but I dont want a relationship right now" and I asked if he wanted to spend time with me and he said "ugh I dont know. it just doesn't make things easier or less complicated" and I said things are already complicated.. two people that love each other but can't be together is complicated.. and he said "i know but it just doesn't make it easier" and then we just kinda stopped talking... but then we share a card to this game place and when I was at his house he made a joke that it was his now.. and the other night he was there with his friends and sent me a snap chat of how many tickets it had and made a joke he was going to use them all
I know it is long but help?
Add Opinion