Is this something wrong with me?

Ok so My now ex girlfriend is a cheating whore. She has cheated on me twice with the same guy and I'm really bullsh*t about it. I really know I shouldn't but I want her back and to still be with her. I don't know why I do but I do.

So am I just f***ed up or what?

33

Most Helpful Guy

• Been there done that.

Its not worth your time.

Besides how could you ever forgive her and trust her again?

Well I Personally came to realize that I could never trust anyone who has no problem

In hurting someone like that.

It takes time... Lots.. however in time you'll thank yourself for moving on. Your better then that and you deserve to be treated as so. Don't settle for less settle for the best.

Deathecutioner

What Girls Said 3

• There's nothing wrong with you. You're obviously attracted to her, and you're probably somewhat attached to her. But you need to remind yourself that she did things that were hurtful to you and that she wasn't a good girlfriend. Do what you can to help yourself move on, and find someone better.

• You loved her and there's nothing wrong with still having those feelings,especially if you just broke up.

It's obvious by her actions that she doesn't love you.You're probably a good guy and you deserve better than that.

It's normal.

• The logic thing to forget about her. However, she's probably got that thing that keeps you coming back, whatever that is. Finding another girl could be a way to let go of your cheating ex. I don't blame you for finding it hard though.

What Guys Said 2

• I'm sorry, I'm not going to tell you what you want to hear.

Just move on my friend, forget about her and don't change yourself. Just because your partner didn't appreciate you, it doesn't mean you did something wrong.

Good luck man :)

• How is she cheating on you if she's your ex?

Let it go man. Don't worry about her.