My boyfriend cheated on me should I take him back ?

he kissed his ex, he's asked a girl if she would go out with him if he was single and he's spoke to a lot of girls without me knowing and saying things he shouldn't be. he says he loves me an wants me forever and we are close, I know him better than anyone an I really do love him and the trust is building up again. I've dumped him lots of times but he won't let me go. I really wanna be with him I just hate that he does things behind my back although he's not done anything in a while that I know about. what should I do ?

92

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd say let it go. As awful as it sounds, he may just be expressing his "undying love" to you because his other relationships and tactics on girls haven't worked and so he knows he can easily break through to you.

Time to move on beautiful. He had his chance, and he blew it. Why be with someoen who has shown such little respect for not only your relationship, but you as a person. Someone who truly loves you will not only NOT cheat on you, but will not even notice other girls around him.

Actions speak much louder than words, and through his actions, he's proven that the only thing you can do is move on.

What Guys Said 2

• haha, multiple times... man sounds like he's got you whipped

• Where were girls like you when I was doing all my cheating in my younger days and getting left by my girlfriends...

What Girls Said 8

• let him go...its not love if he's doing these things

• I STRONGLY BELIEVE IN SECOND CHANCES BUT IT SOUNDS LIKE HE'S HAD MORE THAN A SECOND CHANCE. NOW THAT YOU'VE TAKEN HIM BACK AFTER HES DONE THESE THINGS, HE KNOWS THAT YOU WILL AND IT SOUNDS LIKE HE'S TAKING ADVANTAGE OF IT. I SAY LEAVE HIM, BUT I KNOW IT'S EASIER SAID THAN DONE, BUT IT'D BE FOR THE BEST IF YOU FEEL LIKE HE'S TAKING ADVANTAGE OF YOU.

• u should move on if he talks to other girls like they are you then I dout he truly cares for u. I think if hurts you once maybe he's learned his lesson, if he hurts you again then he's not gonnachange no matter what. you can find someone better than him.

• HES A JERK , SOME GUYS CANT HELP THEMSELVES THEY JUST DO DUMB SHIT , I DONT THINK You SHOULD JUST TAKE HIM BACK LIKE EASY BECAUSE HELL THINK ITS OKAY TO DO DUMB SHIT , LET HIM WORK FOR IT HELL APPRECIATE You MORE.. I DONT THINK You SHOULD JUST LET HIM GO EITHER CAUSE YOU LOVE HIM

• dump him.

or else you'll just be wasting time, energy and love

on a guy who's just gonna give you heartache.

sorry girl .. but you deserve better :)

• No.A guy like that will keep on doing it.If he didn't learn his lesson the first time and did it again,he obviously has little respect in you,and that's something that weighs a lot in a relationship.I don't think he's trustworthy,sorry.

• No, he'll do it again and he's lying to you when he says all those things.

• it means he's using you until he finds someone better, he's going to keep doing it, you need to end it with him, as in, make him realize you're too good to be someones second choice.