Have you ever cheated?

ever, i mean ever, even a kiss!

even if you were just dating!

61

Most Helpful Girl

• No never. That's such a sh*tty thing to do to someone

What Girls Said 5

• Never, I have character! (But my ex boyfriend of 4 years cheated on me).

Besides that I love my currently boyfriend... I'm loyal and he is just really really perfect, and I would be an idiot for cheating on him.

• NOPE I never have, I had a boyfriend once and his friend came up to me one day and is all hey I know your dating one of my best buddies but you wanna go and have a secret date I slapped him across the face 1 because he was a player a$$ f@g and 2 I would never cheat! then I went and told my boyfriend and I hate to say it but they haven't spoken since my boyfriend went and kicked him in the balls... and me and my boyfriend at that time are no longer together.

• No, and I never would.

• guilty...but I will never again, the guilt is not something I could deal with again

• yes, I never thought I would but I got really drunk and kissed my boyfriends co-worker at a party! neither of us remembers it (me or the co-worker) that's how drunk I was but it was only kissing and that's the only time I ever have. My Boyfriend and I are still together this was towards the beginning of our relationship

• well that's not that bad I guess. does your Boyfriend know?

What Guys Said 1

• No, and I'm pretty sure that I'm in the minority.

• the world is so f***ed up that you really might be a minority.