I messed up and cheated on the woman that I love do you think she will take me back?

I have been with my girlfriend for 4 years and they have been the best years of my life and we are so much in love but I did a horrible thing, I let a girl give me oral sex and contracted on std from it. I don’t know why I did it all I know is that it happened and as time went by it hurt my heart to even think of what I did and I regretted it but my girlfriend recently went to the doctors and found out she had an std and it came from me. This is my first relationship and my first time I’ve ever done something even close to this but I know that this is one of the worst offenses in a relationship I just want to know that is there any way she would get back with me, I lost my bestfriend over one stupid mistake, I don’t think I’m a cheater I this was the first time this happened and I had no intentions of doing it again I just need another chance to prove to her that I really love her I need another chance I just feel lost without her...
1
2