Is it hot or gross if a girl enjoys yaoi?

37

Most Helpful Guy

• just don't talk about it to me or leave it where I can see it.

• hahaha foolycooly, now I want to flash it to you..

i meant the yaoi of course XD

What Guys Said 6

• Errr, don't wanna know about it if she is.

• Not my thing, but if she enjoys it fine by me. Just don't annoy me with it :P I have no care to see a shirtless or naked guy so I don't care if I see it while you're reading it/watching it, but if you're gonna do anything cause of it In insist you let me help :P

I mean, why should I honestly have a problem with a girl liking yaoi? I don't care when guys like yuri. Personally I find both unappealing. I'd say the Yuri would only be appealing to me cause I love seeing a woman get off :P but it's all fake anyways.

• my ex-girlfriend forced me to suck other guys' cocks. I very much enjoyed it.

• Sure you're not 'bi'?

• Think most girls would fond that hot, it's more of the monogamy part that bothers them

• What the phuk is hot about a guy sukin another guy's cok? eww, ghayminded low life girls just make me puke.

• Hot as f***. I enjoy Yaoi =]

• what?

• Gross. Not something I wanna hear about.

What Girls Said 3

• Im a crazy Otaku and I love yaoi. Eveyone has their own opinion. I have friends who think it's crazy and I respect them. I have friends who also do Yaoi and role play and we have a blast. You just don't have to try and rub it on people. especially when they don't like it .

• who doesn't enjoy it ahhaha.. its not my fav but I like it.. havnt done it in a long while tho

• Done it? You mean read/watch it? Technically you can't really 'do' yaoi unless your a dood...

• oooooh.. OK I thought you were talking about something completly different LOL nvm my answer because I have no clue what your refuring to

• Well, Yaoi was originally made for Lowlife Nerdy girls, and sometimes Guys too, I Don't really like it, I'm more into Yuri, since it's Realistic, Hot, and beautiful, Also Guys tend to reject and ignore Lowlife nerdy girls, Aka, Yaoi fans, Which is why yuri is more apperciated.