My ex girl friend broke up with me four weeks back...girls please help me?

we know each other for more than a year and been in a very good relationship for more than 3 months and we had plans to get married very soon in few months time...she just send a text me telling that she does not want to be with me anymore and asked me to stop sending texts and contacting her and again after two weeks, we broke up and she got to know something about me through my cousin and again she met me up on her own and she talked with me for 20 min and she said, everything is being messed up and depressed and asked some time like few weeks time on her own and on the other day ,she contacted my sister through text and told her that she is interested to marry me.After a week , she texted me and told that she is no longer my girl friend and she doesn't want to be with me any more and told good bye...my girl friend is really confused? is she gonna comeback again or is she left me permanently? what the exact opinion about me in her mind?

36

Most Helpful Guy

• She is not confused, she is confusing you! Yes, she might come back, but she will not come back permanently. She is playing games with you whether she even knows it or not.

Her opinion of you is that she doesn't wanna marry you but she probably still has feelings left that make her do silly things. Regardless, don't worry about whether she could still be the woman you marry. Instead ask yourself if this is really the sort of behavior you would be willing to tolerate in a WIFE. I mean, she is basically "divorcing" you and coming back before it has even started. Do you really want this in your life? Come on. She doesn't have her act together and need someone who is 100% serious about commitment before marrying.

Prescription: Ignore her completely, let your sister know that you'd appreciate if she stopped talking to this girl or at least never mentioned her to you again. Move on.

In fact even if you DID want this sort of thing in your life, doing my suggestion is probably the easiest way to get her back haha.

What Girls Said 3

• From the sounds of it, she likes you, but doesn't want to communicate outside of texting... The reason for this could possibly be (and don't take this the wrong way), but maybe she likes your personality, but for some reason or other (her social standing, her friends opinions of you), she doesn't want to be seen talking/hanging out with you..

My suggestion for you is to not talk to her, or text her for a couple of days. If she is a true friend she will keep on texting you asking you what's wrong, and look worried whenever you see her. If she doesn't reply, or the friendship just fizzles out, look for a new friend - one that you can be seen in public with.

• I feel like you should let this one go... is that the kind of person you want for a wife? One who is willing to marry you one minute and walks out the next? Sounds to me like she's having cold feet anyway, but 3 months of a steady relationship, in my humble opinion is not long enough to be planning a wedding... and it's not even steady at that since she keeps walking out continuously. I say tell her not to let the door smack her on the a@@ on the way out! Don't put up with that.

• justexplain too her that your feelings have changed and I am sure she will understand.

What Guys Said 5

• It sounds like your girlfriend or ex-girlfriend has some extremely conflicted emotions that drive her back and forth. If that's true, it isn't likely to change without some deep growth in her. Do you want to go through the roller coaster ride back and forth over and over again? From what you say she's gone back and forth many times in only a matter of months. It seems clear she is very torn on what she wants and doesn't seem to have a real solid sense of herself or her desires.

Will she come back or not? No way to know. But the question is if she does come back, will she just leave yet again? Is there any reason to believe it would be different even if she did come back?

• ok, I must admit that I didn't read your whole crying over your beer post. the thing is, she dumped you so you move on! that's the only dignify way, my friend! the only one...

• That is very mean of her. She sounds like a very horrible person!

• That's a whacked situation you got yourself into..You should just get some space for a couple of months and try to clear your head.. then come up with a game plan to get her back. You can get a game plan here ==> link

• I think she's going to contact you again IF you don't contact her for a couple of months...it's up to you what you want to do next. If you want to try to win her back, I would suggest to check out what this dude has to say.. ==> link