My girlfriend went off and slept with a guy? What now?

My girlfriend went off and slept with a guy she hardly know. We had a fight like all couples do, the next moment she picks up the phone, call this guy, he picks her up. Then she has sex with him. Now she wants me back. I broke up with her, even though I am very heart sore, what must I do. I have always been committed to her and this is the second time she does it. I took her back the first time as she promised it will never happen again. Now its the same story, she won't do it again and she loves me so. What must I do now.

75

Most Helpful Guy

• You need to walk away from this girl. She called that guy to hurt you. If she really cared about you, this wouldn't’t have happened. I’m sure there is some form of love in her heart, but it’s not in the true form. This guy did you a favor, because he showed you what kind of girl you were dating. I know it’s difficult, but I think it’s best for you to leave her for good. The pain will ease with time. Stay active and have fun with your friends and family. Take some time off from women for awhile and when you stop thinking about the ex, you should be ready to try again.

What Girls Said 7

• Walk away! Cheating is unacceptable!

• Dude, you blind? She's a cheater. She's using you. Walk away, she's bad goods... Please treat yourself better!

• if you can live without her then you should move on but if she is a matter of life for you then you may have to compromise but keep your eyes open.

what you think why she is sleeping with other guy? can't you be with her the time she wants you to be?

• don't let her play games with you the more you let her back in your life the bigger the heart break so keep your head up stay strong and slowly move on

• IM Sorry for saying this but WTF is her problem cheating on someone is not something too be proud of and from what you have written you sound pretty cut about it ; darling just try and move on :)

• Keep yourself sane and leave her because she will do it again..first time? ok..maybe..depends on how many times happens the sexual encounters and lenght of time in the cheating,it all depends...second time? that's a NO.

• if my guy did that to me, the first time I would have dumped him. I guess it does depend on the person and their understanding of their partner. if you understand her as she made a mistake and it was heat of the moment and you want to forgive, that is up to you.

What Guys Said 4

• Get rid of her. Good riddance to bad rubbish. Look for someone else, this girl doesn't deserve you being her slave while she goes out and shags any guy she pleases. Do this for yourself. :)

• That all depends on how many times you want her to do this to you, obvoiusly once wasn't enough for you. Is twice enough? You want to stick around for round 3? or 4? Run...now!

• Thats a hard thing to decide...but if you believe that she might not do this mistake again then you have a positive side to think...or else depends upon your heart!

Thnx

• If you stay with her it can only be a kinky thing between you both - but contrary to what many people think, that CAN be kool. It depends on the kind of people you are. She WILL do it again - and again and again... My advice (for what it's worth, which may not be much!) - what's good for the goose is good for the gander. Go get some yourself!