If you love someone let them go? True of False?

^^^ as in the title.

and why?

Is it different for guys and girls whether you should or not?

be intersting to see what people think I thought =]

61

Most Helpful Guy

• Its not about what you really want, more what the other person wants as well. Relationships are not selfish, or at least true love. If you tried and nothing happened then there wasn't any body to start with. I think love its a two way street, its not really love when somebody likes someone and the other person doesn't, I think that is just pure attraction but not real love if you know what I mean.

• yeah, I see what your saying :-) ... you have to have some sort of relationship with the person to love them properly...which is what you'd let them go from. Thanks for your comment :-)

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 6

• yes, if they want to go you have no reason to stop them. BUT, let them know you're thinking that's what they want first. sometimes they just had a bad day -=)

- Seriously miscommunications happen :)

• If the other person tires of the relationship wants to leave you, you shouldn't try and force them to stay. Even though it hurts, in the end all you want is their best interest.

Like, I love you enough to let you go be happy, even if it's not with me.

• True. If you really love someone & they don't want to be with you, you will let them go. There happiness should mean something to you, & if they're not happy with you, you must let go.

• If they come back they're yours; if they don't they never were.

• let them go

• true because if you love someone then you want them to be happy no matter what