Why would a cheating ex like posts about how bad cheating is?

My cheating ex likes tweets on Twitter about cheaters being bad, or how the people that cheated are with new people and the loyal ones are single (i started dating someone new recently and my ex is still single). I know it was a bad idea to check his social media. But, it is just like mind boggling to me. Also when I’ve talked to him, he would make it about us making mistakes, and he’d try and downplay his cheating (he sexted another girl by sending dirty messages and pictures for months straight and would talk to her occasionally to have a chat through text. He also would flirt with multiple other girls on social media in the dms behind my back). It just blows my mind! The reason i checked his social media was because he contacted my recently asking if i was seeing anyone and he told me he wanted to be a better partner for the future and asked me for advice. But, clearly he is still so immature!
2
0