Can't understand if we are still in a relationship or have broken up?

From 2 years we are in a long distance. I am a needy person and she can manage without me. Never goes a day when we dont fight but also we cannot stop thinking or talking with the other. But with time i seem to understand that we have different views of relationship.
She can stay days without taking, even she dont send messages even when i am online and the reason she gives is that she thought i might be busy, but I wait so she can message me first. I am an emotional person and these small things do matter to me.
So we have huge fights about why she can't be with me, even online, but she doesn't seem to understand that, seeing her casual attitude towards the matter. We r same people, but df principles. I show my feelings and i am. not sure about her feelings. I dont know whatnsje thinks. She takes sides of my foes every time even humiliates me by making me think how i am the person who is wrong always. Thats why i dont trust her.
So we have small small duration breakups, but then i message her back. mostly me.99.9999% time I guess.
I am an introvert who doesn't have many people to talk to. Presently i only have her. Not even a single friend. Maybe thats why i. message her. So what should i. do
Can't understand if we are still in a relationship or have broken up?
Add Opinion