How do I break up with a girl that loves me?

me and this girl are going out and I don't have that feeling for her ]]so can somone help me plz

32

Most Helpful Girl

• Just talk to her. Tell her you don't have the same feelings as her. Don't do it harshly or gradually, that's more time for her to "fall" even more in love with you. Don't say "we can still be friends". That hurts more than most people would realize. When you go to break up with her make sure its not in a public place, that would be embarrassing. Take all of her stuff with you, that way there is no reason to contact her again. If she has something of yours, its probably best to just let her keep it. Just know she might scream, cry and no telling what else. Say what you need to and get out of there.

What Girls Said 2

• if she loves u, there isn't really a way to do it without her getting hurt...

if you can, let her down gently

try distanting yourself from her

gradually, not all at once

then let her go (nicely)

• you just have to be completely honest with her. You know she loves you so don't hurt her anymore by leading her on

What Guys Said 2

• damn man, I'm in the exact same situation. I like 'kind of' broke up with her tonight, because it really just isn't fair to her. but at the same time I feel bad because I know I just broke someone's heart. it sucks to be in this situation man, I'm still trying to figure it all out.

• Well you can get her to break up with you, by beiing mean to her, or just drift appart, or cheat on her with her sis or mother or somthing