Can a guy really leave a girl he claims to love and care about, with out there being another girl?

We were together for a year. Been going through a break up for 2 months now. He says he loves me and cares about me. Still sees me often, we still have sex. But he will get distant and say were not together and has tons of girls liking his fb statuses. Blocked me from his fb (he had sex with one of those fb fans and i found out by looking at who was liking his stuff repeatedly and confronting the girl) but if he even thinks a guy is talking to me he flips out and accuses me of cheating on him. Now he's become super distant. he's always "at a friends house" getting drunk or smokimg weed (if thats even true) and when he's with his friends he always has his phone off (says i get on his nerves, but i really have given up on talking to him and when i do its just to talk. No drama. But yet he acts like im creating drama) Told me were together but that he wants to go very slow and is always busy when i try to see him but as soon as i make plans with my friends he acts like he wanted to see me and gets mad and accuses me of planning on having guys around. Why does he act like this, what does it mean? If he really loved me could he just so easily ignore me, or is there another female?
1 y
Thanks everyone for you're insights. It was all helpful
4