How come when I ask my ex who has clearly moved on if he has moved on , he says no?

he's constantly on fb messenger. The entire year qe were together i have never known him yo be online constantly unless he was not with me and was therefore talking to me on messenger. he's been on dating sites but has recently not been on (yes i stalking his last active time.. i know creepy..) he hasn't been active on one and delted the other but is never at his house (claims he's getting messed up with his buds) and is constantly on messenger but never has tine to talk to me. It has to be another female. But why not just say he has moved on? Especially when he left me and it was obvious he emotionally checked out before it was actually over. . Although he has kept coming back since the break up and doesn't want other men to have me but i figure its more a cintrol thing than him actually still having any real feelings for me. So like i said... why not just block me, or admit he's talking to someone new?
How come when I ask my ex who has clearly moved on if he has moved on , he says no?
Add Opinion