What are some pros and cons to think about before leaving a long term relationship?

My boyfriend and I have been together a little over 4 years. He loves me but I feel like he is beginning to take me for granted. He stopped doing things he did at the beginning. No random cute compliments we never go on dates cause he is very tight with money although he makes a lot. When and if he buys me something he says I better like it since it costed him money blah blah blah. So I'm thinking about maybe leaving soon if I can get up enough money to live on my own... plus our life goals don't seem to be matching up anymore. He wants to move across the country and I kinda just wanna stay in my town with my family and friends... I've kinda started talking to an old guy friend again who used to like me and always said he would treat me like a queen of given the chance but I never did... the thought of being with a new guy now excites me but the thought of starting over scares me... has anyone ever been in a situation similar? I just need some guidance.
1 y
Hey everyone! I realize from some of the responses that I made this question "all about me" but the truth is I love my boyfriend. I stayed with him when he was jobless for 2 or 3 months so for those that call me a gold digger that is one thing I am not. I do a lot for him All without complaint. I'm just getting tired of trying and getting nothing in return. But thank all for responding!
47
23