He says he isn't ready for a relationship yet. Why are boys so confusing?

I like this guy and he likes me back but he says he isn't ready for a relationship yet. But he sends a lot of mixed signals... I am really confused by him

11

Most Helpful Guy

• Be patient. Spend more time and get to know him as a friend. This will raise his comfort level with you. As he gets to know you, the mixed signals should end, because he will know who you are; as someone that he could love, and someone who would reciprocate that love back.

Be persistent. I am going through the same thing right now, and believe me, I know how you feel.

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 1

• maybe he is not ready to be comitted to a person. if he likes you maybe he doesn't wanna hurt you because he is flirting with a bunch of other people.. it could also be that he might have a girlfriend or an ex he doesn't want you to know about