Do you contact your exes when you feel insecure?

Do you contact your exes when you feel insecure in your current relationship?

33

Most Helpful Girl

• No never, if they are an ex is becasuse things didn't workout so why would I ask for help?

• a person may not contact them for help, but maybe they would contact them to reassure themselves that someone out there cares.

• In that case, I would go To my boyfriend not my ex. But I guess that depends on the person, I've only had two relationships. One in which te guys was a total ass so there's no way I'll call him and my current 2 years boyfriend who I have never had a doubt that he never cared for me.

What Girls Said 2

• It depends on the insecurity. I have never stopped talking to my exs completely. Most of em I'm still good friends with. I don't hold back with anything because thtz just the bold person I am. They dnt seem to mind. They stay real with me, I stay real with them. I do talk about some insecurities to one ^in particular because were the closest, but ig I do with some of the others too.

• No because that would be using your ex and that wouldn't be so nice, for lack of a better phrase.

What Guys Said 3

• That's like contacting your drug dealer you you are trying to quit.

• i haven't had any relationships since my most recent ex. but if I did meet someone and got into a r/s with them, I wouldn't contact my ex mainly cos we don't speak anymore. and even if she does decide to contact me again one day, I wouldn't entertain her for the main reason that she hurt me so much, I would want nothing less to do with her.

• no, I'm doing someone else.