How can I fix my attitude?

I'm trying to improve I'm attitude when it comes to guys but its just not working. What can I do? I let a lot of things get to me and I don't understand why

04

Most Helpful Guy

• You can't really just force yourself have a better attitude about something. You just need time alone to think and analyze why you feel the way you do about guys now, and then try to consider all those things you never usually consider or think about guys in general. Seeking insight from others on a site like this is a great start. There are all kinds of different-minded people on here! There has to be some kind of new understanding within yourself about guys in order for you to truly change your attitude towards them.

What Guys Said 3

• What is your attitude with guys in the first place? I for one would need to know that to know what to fix.

• Don't be excessively narcissistic. Strive to be outgoing and an extrovert. Always give people the benefit of the doubt and a chance.

Just a few tips to help you roll the ball along.

• What exactly is the issues? It's sounds like you havn't communicated enough with good guys to not have problems...

What Girls Said 0